Thursday, May 31, 2007

Apple PowerBook Notebook 15.2" M9676LL/A review


























Read this review below about Apple PowerBook Notebook 15.2" M9676LL/A , this is a review from amazon customer about this notebook and i hope this review Helpul for you .
Here's the review

I have had this computer 2 days now. It is just amazing. It arrived from amazon charged and ready to go. In 10 minutes I had it fully set up (it is _so_ simple to set up) and was surfing the web from my hotel.

Right now I am typing this whilst listening to the music from my ipod on it!!

I never imagined a computer could be this easy to use.

The only thing the other reviews didn't mention is that it is ready to go faster than I open the screen when coming up from sleep mode which is great when you just want to look something up.

If you have an ipod then you know how easy apple stuff is to use - just get this!!

Battery life is great - it shows the remaining time in the top right corner of the screen - I am getting over 4 hours.

Dan
By D Cohen "Dan" (Cranford, NJ USA)

No comments: