Friday, June 1, 2007

Sony 1.5Ghz VAIO VGN-FS810/W 15.4" Notebook PC Review


















And again I post review from Sony 1.5Ghz VAIO VGN-FS810/W 15.4" Notebook PC , and this review come form an amazon customer and I hope This review helpul for you.


My daughter had been shopping the Sony VAIO all over town when a freind told us about the deal she had gotten at Amazon. We went on line and snagged one for our daughter for college and a week later ordered one for another relative. They LOVE them.
5 STARS!
By DAVID MCQUERRY

I have been using my FS810 for three months now. Got an awesome deal at 799.00 + tax. It is fast, has everything except bluetooth, which you can add for 40 dollars. It's very light for it's size and looks as cool as a MAC and draws a lot of attention at the airport. The display is truely incredible!!! Spend the extra 100 or 200 and get this Sony!

By stanbrown39 "stan" (memphis)

No comments: