Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Toshiba Satellite A105-S4334 15.4" Notebook Review






















here's review from an amazon customer about Toshiba Satellite A105-S4334 15.4" Notebook

hope this review helpful for you




This is my second laptop in two years. The previous laptop I owned LCD screen was crushed in my luggage one week ago. I will tell you why I bought another Toshiba and why this size. 1) I needed a new computer, 2) I am college student who likes to do work either on my couch or around the pool area. I wanted something smaller and lighter than my previous laptop (15.4 6lbs)and also with more memory, RAM and a faster processor. One year ago I bought my previous lap top for about the same price and it does not even compare to the speed and efficiency of this laptop. One neat feature is a fingerprint reader for added security. This is great is you use your computer in a public place and have to leave it unattended (ie Panera). The dual processor is a wonderful feature especially if you are someone like me who runs a multiple programs at once.
By C. Linares

No comments: